What is DCash?
This new and revolutionary product is a digital version of the Eastern Caribbean (EC) currency. The ECCB has partnered with several local and regional businesses and consumers, within Antigua and Barbuda, Grenada, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia and St. Vincent & the Grenadines to promote this cutting edge technology and provide the region with this much needed new payment platform.
- Legal Tender
- Peer to Peer Transfers
- Privacy of Transactions
- Recoverability of Access to Funds
- Cost Free During Pilot
DCash Wallet allows consumers to:
- Send and receive digital EC currency – locally and cross-border
- Purchase goods and services – locally and cross-border
DCash Merchant allows businesses to:
- Receive digital EC currency payments – locally and cross-border
- Send live invoices to instantly receive digital currency payments – locally and cross-border
- Save time – transactions and settlement are instant and simultaneous
- Save money – transactions are free
- Increase profitability by reducing wait times and the cost of managing cash
- Instant settlement of transactions and transfer of funds across the ECCU
- The DCash app can be downloaded and accessed by any person who has a smart device
- Your DCash is safe even if you lose your device
- You avoid the risks and costs associated with carrying cash
- This is a contactless product
- Your DCash is guaranteed by ECCB
Here's How You Can Sign Up
- You will receive an email from us inviting you to become a DCash user. OR
- Contact your financial institution. Your institution will provide you with more information and send you an email invitation to sign up to become a DCash user.
- Download the DCash app: Visit the App Store or the Google Play Store to download the DCash app.
Sign up via your financial institution:
- Open the app and click ‘Sign up with a code’.
- Scan QR code, as provided by your financial institution, OR manually enter its alphanumeric equivalent.
Verify your information:
- Follow the prompts to enter the requested information, including your bank account number.
- Review the information, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Wait for your approval email: We will review your application, within 36 hours, and you will be notified, by email, when your DCash Wallet has been approved.
How to Make A Payment
- Tap Pay on the the bottom of the wallet home screen
There are three ways in which you can send a payment
Payment QR Code: If the person or merchant, to whom you are sending money, has the DCash wallet application, you can simply scan their payment QR code with your smart device.
- Paste the Payment Code: If you received the payment code of the recipient, via text message or another app, you can either tap the link, or copy and paste the code into the app.
- Enter the Payment Code Manually: To type the payment code yourself, tap Enter Code Manually.
- After you scan the payment QR code, tap the payment link, or manually enter the payment code, tap Continue, then enter the amount of the payment.
- Tap Continue again
- On the Review Payment screen, make sure that the recipient and the payment amount are correct.
Slide to Send the money.
Products & Services
Sign up for Email Updates
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES